Fujitsu PC Tablet Lifebook T900 Multitouch

Home

Notebooks And Computers -Innovate to develop new products is one way of enticing producers to potential customers. Course of each new bid is always something new so that consumers are interested in buying these products.

This strategy apparently being taken by the party to launch the PC Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet T900. Want to know specifications of this product?

The tablet PC has a processor of choice I5-520M Core or Core or I5-540M-620M Core i7. Besides this Tablet PC is embedded QM57 Mobile Intel chipset, Intel HD graphics card and 8GB RAM memory. Disk with storage capacity there are 2 choices of 500GB HDD or 128GB SSD.

Lifebook T900 Tablet PC has a screen size of 13.3 inch LED-backlight feature which is accompanied by an Electro-magnetic or dual digitizer digitizer plus multitouch. These devices can be connected via a Bluetooth network and Wi-Fi 802.11n. It is also equipped with a DVD burner, 2 Megapixel webcam, robust keyboard, ExpressCard slot, MS / SD slot and Smart Card slot.

Fujitsu Lifebook T900 also been bundled with the operating system Windows 7. Interested to have it? Prepare only enough funds for this Tablet PC is said sale the price range of about 1889 USD

Untuk Hardware, Software, Sparepart hasil review, dapat membeli di :

SMS Komputer
Orion Plaza Glodok lt. 3 Blok S No. 26
Telp. [ 021 ] 626 9870 / 626 9872 / 44655 831
SMS Order : 08999 2 47874
YM : sms_komputer@yahoo.com
YM : smscom_gunawan@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

You have the impression and comments for products and services, you may want to share with comment. I am glad if you comment can benefit you and please do not spam.