Notebooks And Computers - Notebook Intel Core Core Mobile I3 & I5 Present January 7

Home

Notebooks And Computers - Notebook Intel Core Core Mobile I3 & I5 Present January 7
A few months ago Intel introduced a new chip that uses the latest technology, the Core and Core I3 mobile I5. Now, the hardware manufacturers were ready to market it into the notebook chip plan to sell the upcoming January 7, 2010.

Core I5 who have other names are Lybfield chip that uses quad-core processors, while Core mobile I5 is a dual-core chips for the first time integrated with the core Graphics processing unit (GPU), which was claimed by Intel will result in 'Graphics Intel High Defintion (HD ) ". In addition Turbo Boost feature makes overclocking on the desktop becomes more impressive.

As quoted by Engadget, Monday (21/12/2009), Intel will introduce notebooks with Core strength I3 and I5 Mobile is an exhibition of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in January 2010 at the beginning of this. This company is said, will use the chip notebook is capable of running the game Call of Duty 4 is perfect, and with the mobile Core I3 can play blue-ray video.

Previously, Intel's mobile Core disclose I5 with some reforms made. Among them, throwing building blocks of computer processors and reduce its scale to 45 nanometres. Reductions of this scale contributed to creating a shorter connection and faster between each transistor.

As a result, this will increase the processing power because the chip can reach more data in a matter of seconds.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

You have the impression and comments for products and services, you may want to share with comment. I am glad if you comment can benefit you and please do not spam.